About Me

My photo
Florida, United States

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm coming back

I swear.....this time is for real.  I made an agreement with the hubby to be able to blog or sew a minimum of one hour per day.  Which right now means blogging mostly.  As soon as I can get my sewing area set up, I'll be doing more of that.  Yep, I finally re-arranged our bedroom for my own little space.  He has his space with the computer and now I have space in the bedroom.  The bedroom is ultimatley the safest place given we have a preschooler and a delayed first grader.  Neither of which knows what it means to "stay out of mommy's sewing stuff".  This way I can lock our bedroom door and not worry when I'm not here.

That said......having had the boys out ToT'ing last night, I have a renewed interest in bags as well as quilting.  I have SIX Santa sacks ready to be sewn, just have to find the time.  Wish me luck, the next 12 days are already jam-packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment